In the midst of these challenging times, we are looking forward to sharing the Days of Awe with our community, in new and creative ways. We encourage you to check out our Menu of Opportunities for this year, consider setting up a community Sacred Space and/or volunteering to support our online events, share and witness with us on social media, and register to attend some (or all!) of our live virtual events (which will be captioned for accessibility). The first one is this Thursday, September 10, at 7 p.m.—Nishmat Levi’im: A Virtual Song Circle.
In order to help ensure the safety of our online events, registration is required 24 hours before events—but registering does not mean you must attend. Once you have registered, you will receive a link for each event approximately 24 hours before it begins. View the list of our live events, below, and be sure to register if you’d like to attend them.
We look forward to immersing in the Days of Awe with you!
Nishmat Shoom Live Virtual Events
– Sept 10, 7-8:30 p.m., Nishmat Levi’im: A Virtual Song Circle
– Sept 13, 12-2 p.m., Living with Death: A Virtual Space for the Days of Awe
– Sept 18, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Erev Rosh Hashanah Opening Ritual and Candle-lighting (NOTE: not a full service)
– Sept 20, 7-8:30 p.m., Shoomie Social
– Sept 20, 8:30 p.m., Rosh Hashanah Havdalah
– Sept 27, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Kol Nidre
– Sept 28, 6:30-8 p.m., Neilah and Havdalah
View the Menu of Opportunities for additional offerings. Additional details about upcoming events will be added, as they become available.
We are asking for a sliding scale donation $0-$18 to help us cover the cost of hiring professional captioners to make our events more accessible. We will also be donating 18% to community projects.
If you can afford to do so, please consider donating more to help cover costs for those who cannot afford to pay.